- Sign-in Required
- For all roles
OnCore is a comprehensive and unique application for managing clinical research. It is a collaborative application that will help advance clinical trial operations at Washington University in St. Louis. It has a user-friendly interface designed to manage complex workflows and data entry. OnCore’s main purpose is to aid research coordinators and administrators in managing their day-to-day duties related to clinical trials. These duties include, but are not limited to:
• Setting up and managing all protocols and subjects in one place
• Support billing compliance
• Organized data management and monitoring
• Running reports to identify more efficient processes
• Improve patient recruitment, tracking outcomes, and more
For additional details about OnCore, please visit http://oncorehelp.wustl.edu/
Training is required for access to the OnCore application. Please see http://oncorehelp.wustl.edu/Training-Info/Training-Schedule for information about our robust and flexible training program.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.