- For all roles
Washington University offers a variety of programs to help faculty and staff strike an effective balance between the demands of work and the commitments and concerns of life beyond their jobs.
- Back-up care advantage program provides back-up care for eligible individuals when they need to be at work and their regular child or elder/adult care is unavailable.
- Employee Assistance Program is a prepaid benefit to help employees resolve issues that may impact their personal lives and job performance.
- Family Learning Center in North Campus offers high quality child care designed to serve the diverse families of faculty, staff, students and contractors.
- Nursery School provides preschool programs for children 2 years 7 months to 5 years of age.
- University City Children’s Center is a nonprofit, UnitedWay-supported agency providing quality education and supportive services to families.
- Infant nursing rooms are available throughout the Danforth, North, West and Medical School campuses for use by new mothers as needed.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.