- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Log in to Workday, WashU's integrated administrative system for human resources and finance as of July 1, 2021. Workday replaces legacy systems HRMS and AIS/FIS.
Workday is where employees can perform self-service activities such as requesting time off, viewing their payslip, electing benefits and updating personal information. Managers can use Workday to manage their teams, including approving time entries and time off requests. Faculty also can use Workday for employee self-service, manager self-service and financial oversight of research grants.
Other notable changes:
- Marketplace transactions are now initiated through Workday.
- Bear Bucks and university giving via payroll deduction, previously available in HRMS, are not accessible via Workday. You can access both of those actions by searching in ONE.
- For research reporting, Workday will replace the FFR (Faculty Finance Reporting) tool.
Workday Help Website: https://workdayhelp.wustl.edu
Latest release -
No Release Notes.